As essential as EQ is to mixing, why do so many EQs force you to work with tiny graphs or clumsy knobs? Alloy’s powerful 8-band EQ combines exceptional sonic quality with precise controls and a large spectrum overlay that gives you the best visual feedback of any EQ available.
This is how Alloy works:
· Enter EQ settings visually or with precise numerical values
· Choose from Low Shelf, High Shelf, Peak, Lowpass, Sharp Lowpass, Highpass and Sharp Highpass modes for each band
· Soft-saturation emulates analog EQs for a natural sound when pushed hard
· Alt-click and use your mouse to solo and zero in on problem frequencies
Here are some key features of "Alloy":
· Six precision tools for mixing in one integrated system : Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter
· Load one plug-in for all of the essential EQ, dynamics and sound-shaping effects you need on your tracks and busses. Save custom presets and effect chains to suit any need
· Phase Tools panel includes phase invert controls, and a zero-latency phase rotation control to improve waveform symmetry
· Easy to navigate, forward-thinking UI with precise controls and extensive visual feedback for setting modules
· All modules feature useful meters that give you essential feedback for setting controls.
· Zero-latency mode prevents sync problems in hosts like Pro Tools LE
· Completely user-customizable signal routing with two dynamics stages, sidechain mapping and more
· Dynamics, Exciter and Transient Shaper have both single and multi-band operation, giving you more simplicity or more control depending on the task at hand
· Includes a huge range of presets that range from simple and useful EQ and Dynamics configurations to complex chains that use all six modules
· MacroPresets combine key controls from any combination of Alloy's six modules into a custom UI that shows just what you need to see
· Sidechaining support for VST, AU, RTAS, MAS and DirectX hosts lets you control the Dynamics section from other tracks in your mix. Affect the whole signal or zero in on just the frequency range you want with advanced multiband sidechaining
· Crosschaining allows you to trigger the dynamics section with another frequency band of the same input source for never-heard-before compression and gating effects
· Powerful workflow tools make your life simpler -- the History list lets you go back in time, and the integrated preset editor lets you browse, manage and customize presets easily
· Simple authorization lets you choose between simple challenge-response (up to 3 machines for personal use) or iLok
· Pro Tools 7+ (RTAS/ AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX.
· 10 trial days
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New, larger interface makes even more controls accessible on the front of the plug-in, helping you click less to achieve your desired results.
· A simplified view where you can easily monitor and tweak relevant settings of the currently-enabled Alloy modules. Panel also updates instantly while previewing presets, highlighting the modules and settings used by each.
200+ New Presets:
· Over 200 new presets for individual instruments, buses, utility tasks, broadcasting & podcasting, post production and more: a broad mix of start points, end points, and quick fixes to use throughout the mix process.
New Module Preset system:
· New system for loading and saving settings for individual modules, complete with 60 new Module Presets that showcase some of the best uses for each module.
Gain Trace Meters:
· Monitor gain changes over time in modules that perform dynamic processing, including the Transient Shaper, Dynamics 1 and 2, De-Esser, and Limiter.