A modern synthesizer that delivers a top quality sound at a highly competitive price
The number of ways to connect modules together is practically infinite, and you will soon discover how much more fun it is to make your own sounds in ACE than in a non-modular synthesizer.
- semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
- 25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
- up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
- exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
- LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
- sync, FM, cross modulation
- use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
- custom LFO waveform "tap map"
- microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fixed line style wires being cut off in scaled UIs (Win only)
- improved voice stealing behaviour (less clicky)
- fixed legato modes
- fixed a lot of pops, thumps, nasty noises and critical sound bugs in ACE