33 RPM 1.1.8
Leverages the power of QuickTime to provide an easy way to slow down, speed up, and loop your media
Built off of QuickTime technology, 33 RPM can play the same audio and video formats that your QuickTime Player can. If you have optional plug-ins installed, such as Perian or WMV Player, you get the bonus of being able to play Windows Media and Flash files, as well.
33 RPM can be used to change the speed on a record player would also change the pitch, but not with this program. Using the independent controls, you can change either the speed or the pitch without modifying the other settings.
- Adjust the rate from 1% to 200% of the original song without changing the pitch.
- Change the pitch up to one octave without altering the speed.
- Easily select portions of a song to loop.
- Play any QuickTime-compatible audio or video files, including MP3, AAC, M4P, AIFF, MOV, and AVI.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 33 RPM is now available as a free product.
- Tested and verified for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.