2WarpDelay is a feedback delay featuring 2 frequency-warped lattice filters in the feedback paths.
Lattice filter coefficients are being scanned from a bitmap that can be defined by user or are extracted in real-time from the input signal.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· "Fade" - fadeout on no input was not implemented; now is.
· Signal flow was wrong (!) with WIIR lattice output fed directly into effect output, instead of only being fed to output after delay/compressor stage. This caused, in particular, a heavy DC bias to effectively mute one of the channels.
· Reverse delay wasn't working.
· Interface was largely as-is Cocoa. For better or worse, it's now visually much closer to the Windows version. Still Cocoa-based, though (no Carbon-only host support).
· Bitmap geometry changes were not correct.
· Compressor was acting funny. Is not same as Windows version; will look into why for next version. Should still be better now than before.
· zlib dylib dependency may have been causing trouble for some.