iAntivirus is a free OS X antivirus solution designed to help you scan your Mac for malware and viruses.
iAntivirus' main goal is to protect Mac users from a wide range of threats.
iAntivirus is also able to scan your Facebook Wall in order to detect malicious links.
NOTE: To download iAntivirus via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iAntivirus":
· Award-winning technology blocks threats before they damage your Mac, iPhoto pictures, iTunes media and other important Stuff.
· Innovative “carousel” interfaces lets you use two fingers to swipe between your home folder and full system and other scanning options.
· Lets you quickly and easily scan files by simply dragging and dropping them onto iAntivirus.
· Built for speed from the ground up, so it won’t get in the way of your Mac experience.
· Works seamlessly against Windows threats too, to make sure the documents you share are safe for everyone.
· Updates available regularly through the App Store to help detect the latest breaking threats.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated virus and malware definitions
· Minor Code Enhancements