Malware authors are constantly developing more threats to target Mac OS X users as the popularity of Unix-based operating systems increases. ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition offers efficient and powerful protection against these emerging threats.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition also comes with the ability to deflect Windows threats, protecting OS X users as they interact with Windows users and vice versa. Although Windows malware does not pose any type of direct threat to a Mac, disabling malware from a Mac machine will prevent its spread to any Windows-based computers through the Internet or a local network.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition also features the award-winning ThreatSense scanning engine to provide its users with reliable and automatically updated antispyware and antivirus protection.
Here are some key features of "ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition":
· Malware protection using virus signature database, heuristics and advanced heuristics
· Protection from viruses, Trojans, worms, adware and spyware
· Detection of potentially unwanted or unsafe applications
· Real-time protection and on-demand scanning
· Informative graphs and statistics
· Windows-based malware detection
· Quarantine option
· Memory: 512 MB
· Disk space: 100 MB
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Checking of correct e-mail address format entered when submitting files for analysis
· Fix: Occasional memory leaks
· Fix: Occasional freezing or crashing of GUI
· Fix: Issues with changed ownership/mode of files cleaned by antivirus protection
· Fix: Issues with creation of remote deployment packages while logged into a domain or directory service
· Fix: Issues with connectivity to ERA server
· Fix: Frequent occurrence of esets_mac crashes in the logs
· Fix: Issues with exiting of running GUI processes during uninstallation
· Fix: Number of issues related to localization